Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Introduction of “The Diary of a Planet”


An introduction is the first impression and you never get a second chance to make a first impression ~ Will Rogers
Well hello, readers!
Introduction has always been the hardest according to me, because in the next few minutes, as you read my script, I need to convince you to join me in my journey as a blogger.




Let me begin by telling you that I am a girl with big dreams. Everyone has dreams, right? So what’s so special about mine? Well, I’d like to name my dream “the chase of knowledge”. The world is full of learners but how many of them can impart their knowledge to others? My aim is to use the platform called the ‘internet’ to learn wonderful things and teach others the same with all the resources I have.

This being said, it’s time for you guys to have an introduction with the author of this page. HELLO! I’m Rohini, a lot of people know me as RoRo. I’m a Biotechnologist, an artist, a creator, a dreamer, a learner, a teacher. No! Seriously, I am a Teach for India fellow so I’m absolutely, truthfully a teacher. And now I am also a blogger (It’s about time!)



Blogging was something I always wanted to try my hands at but I was too scared to start because I believe I’m not a great writer. My journey in Teach for India has come to a halt, all thanks to Corona Virus. So while I should have been in my training institute preparing and equipping myself for teaching a bunch of students in a government school, I’m here at home with a crappy old laptop and a poor Wi-Fi signal, trying to figure out how to pass my time. But I’m as motivated as I could ever be to start learning a lot of new things and try to grow as a person. There couldn’t have been a better time when for a blogger friend of mine to come along. My introduction to blogging could not have been possible without him. So, this is my first attempt to befriend my fears and reach out to the world.

My title ‘The diary of a planet’ must be stirring up your curiosity. I chose this title to give all my readers an introduction to what exactly will be happening in my blogs. My articles will mainly be based on what’s going on in the world, how do things happen, when do they happen, and why do they happen. 

4 years of engineering taught me a lot of things but 2 of them stuck with me:
1) Never argue with faculty or you won’t pass.
2) Writing research articles most simply because come on! Engineering faculty don’t understand anything unless it belongs to their field of interest.

So I think it's safe for me to say that I will be able to show all the hard work of my biotech research skills here. My blogs will bring to you the facts you need to know about a lot of common questions that come into your mind in the most simple and subtle words.

I will bring to you a platter of assorted current affairs wrapped up beautifully in technicality and tied together with a little bit of pun. It might start off slow, but good things take time so please be patient with me.

So dear readers and learners, if you want to be updated on your G.K., and more importantly, if you want to learn and explore the different aspects of our wonderful world, then this is the place for you. Go ahead! Push the subscribe icon and join me in the journey of knowledge.


HAVE A LOOK AT POSTS BY URBANTRENSY. THANK YOU !!!!!




2 comments:

WHAT CAN A BULLET ANT DO TO YOUR BODY? Found in rainforests of Nicaragua and Paraguay , the Bullet ant ( Paraponera clavata ) is the ...